Cześć! Hallo! Bonjour! Welcome, future international B-Stock buyers. So you’ve checked out our marketplaces page and found some that you are interested in. That’s great! The next step is to get registered so you can begin bidding and buying bulk lots from your favorite retailers.
The good news is the process is pretty painless..and what’s more, it’s free! Plus, we’re here to help you along the way. Let’s get started.
B-Stock’s International Approval Process
First and foremost, regardless of where in the world you live, B-Stock requires all of our buyers to have a valid resale business. Make sure you have a business license or VAT Number (if available) from your country. For Canadian buyers, this would be GST/HST/QST tax numbers. If you cannot provide a business license or VAT number, you must provide proof of business in the form of government documentation. Your business name and business address need to be clearly visible on the documents you provide. Invoices are not an acceptable form of proof/documentation.
B-Stock’s International Marketplaces
Second, because each retailer has its own rules and restrictions, you need to apply individually for each marketplace you have interest in. While not every one of our 65+ marketplaces is open to international buyers, a majority of them are.
This list outlines the marketplaces available to you along with additional restrictions particular retailers require:
- Advance Auto
- Amazon EU (EU only)
- Boise Paper
- B-Stock Supply
- B-Stock Supply EU (EU only)
- Costco (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Liquidations
- Early Upgrade
- Gildan (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- Hudson’s Bay Liquidation Auctions
- Home Depot (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- JCPenney (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- John Lewis (Select EU only)
- Last Chance Auctions (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- Lowe’s Canada (Canadian Buyers Only)
- Macy’s (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- Meijer Liquidation Auctions
- MyToys Trade Auctions (EU Only – VAT required)
- Sam’s Club (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- Signature Hardware Liquidation Auctions
- Superior Wireless Auctions (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- Walmart (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- Wayfair EU (EU only – VAT required)
- Wireless Network Marketplace
This list is frequently updated as new marketplaces launch and will be your best source for available international marketplaces. As with all marketplaces, you will need to create an account with the same email and password by clicking the “apply/login” link in the top right, and clicking “apply now!”
Please note, as you go through the registration process do not forget to select the country your business is registered in from the drop-down menu.
Additionally, just prior to clicking “register” and completing the process, you will have the opportunity to directly upload your business documentation:
Once you click register, you will know within one business day whether you’ve been approved. And if you have any questions at all, our Customer Support team is here to help!
Third, be aware that international buyers are responsible for arranging their own shipping on all transactions. If you plan to use a freight forwarder to ship to a location in the U.S. prior to your country, there is an additional document you must submit. It’s required that you provide a shipping document on the company’s letterhead confirming you are a current customer and are authorized to use that particular address. Here is a sample of what a shipping document looks like:
Finally, just a couple of items to note when bidding and purchasing internationally on B-Stock:
- As an international buyer, you are responsible for arranging your own shipping from all locations.
- An additional international wire fee may be charged by your bank on payments made from outside the U.S. (usually about $25 USD).
- Some auctions on the B-Stock Supply marketplace are labeled as being USA only. International buyers, even if they have a US address, cannot bid on these particular auctions.
- As part of the post-auction process, if the seller of the lot you win does not deem your documentation sufficient, they have the right to request more information or cancel the order.
- No buyers from Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Yemen, Venezuela, or Syria will be approved on any sites due to USA federal regulations.
We look forward to welcoming you to the B-Stock network of buyers! If you need help at any point along the way, please reach out to our Customer Support team. Now, let’s begin!